The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 12 - CA

Well, I've made it to the airport and am currently awaiting boarding for the next leg of this trip. Such a shame to be leaving Canadia as I was having so much fun however there's new things to experience and new places to visit.

It had been raining earlier however after washing and packing it had cleared a little so I walked around Van again. I made it to the other end of Stanley Park so I saw the totem poles and a reasonable chunk of the park.


Ticked another tourist checkbox today


I scored two more blisters today which was dissapointing but hey... that's travel. I was also feeling crook throughout the day so I'm a little worried if I'll be using the barf bag at some point. Another coupla random pano's.




Made it home in one piece after a little shopping (I wish Mikey were here for that, I coulda done with his advice!) and finialised packing. Fortunately everything fit and Steve called me a taxi. I said my thanks and byes and they're heading up Cyprus tonight with Brian and Tanya as it had been closed all day and was opening after scoring 15cm.

So, here I am again waiting to board a BA flight. Steve suggested checking out A&W's pootine which is basically chips, curd and gravy and is probably the closest thing to a national dish that the Canadians have.


Seriously, it tastes better than it looks.
I just hope my stomach holds it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment