The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 8 - NZ

John says...
Today I was super soft. It was the last day I could have gone skiing and I didn't and after seeing the blue sky, I sort of wish I had. Instead we did some sightseeing, we walked around Arrowtown and saw some people jump off a bridge at the bungy spot. I found the bridge, that was built in 1880, incredibly interesting considering it's construction and building technology of the time.

One night left and then we're homeward bound. Holiday over and back to the real world... doh!


Cookie says...
I was hoping Dave might have been up for Cardies today but he played golf instead. We slept in bit it and turned out it was quite a nice day so we should have hit the slopes one more time but it was probably a good thing to be able to rest.

We headed out to Arrowtown and had a bit of a look and then checked out the Kawarau Bridge where AJ Hackett started their bungy opperations. A bit more driving through the mountains and then back to the unit.

Photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment