The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Day 4 - ENG

Bussed it back into town today. I think this is something I'm going to have to get used to. I think we even jumped on this bus while it was leaving the bus stop!

We started doing the touristy things today like checking out the sights, watching the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace and walking through Westminster Abby. Afterwards we had lunch in Trafalgar Square and then the other side of the Thames was beckoning so we walked around near the London Eye.


How cute, they look just like Lego men!



In this photo there's something tall and old. There's a clock too


One of the things Sarah wanted to do was see a few shows. Tonight was the first so we found Mim and headed off to 'We Will Rock You'. I have never been a fan of Queen and this show didn't change anything. Sure, it was good and up beat but I was pretty tired and I think I drifted off much to Sarah's dismay.

No comments:

Post a Comment