The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Day 2 - Nambucca Heads

Cookie says...
The first full day was started with a swim at the beach, which we almost had to ourselves. This was followed by a swim in the pool and my first and hopefully only sunburn of the trip. I was also gutted about not trying to photograph the night sky the previous evening, it was such a good opportunity.

In the afternoon we managed to get some gaming in as well as another swim in the pool. That night, Mikey smashed it at Five Crowns.

Some rain had come through earlier but I thought I'd see what the sky was doing. There was some cloud still out there but you could see the storm out off the coast. I brought out my gear and tried my hand at some astrophotography. Two and a hours and a midnight later, I headed to bed. 

Julie says...

I found my kindred spirit in Perrin, who hates the beach, sand, salty ocean and sun as much as I.

Mim says...
The water was amazing. I do think it's my favourite beach. I had about an hour to myself and went beyond the breakers & just floated - bliss. Loved making the series of dams & sand castles with the kids - Mikey and I ..... I mean the kids really got into it....

Rachel says...
Magical beach. We definitely want to come back someday 

Tash says...
The barbie boggie board was a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment